Help your students make wise choices.
These sessions are great for a:
- 5-week series on making wise choices
- Disciple Now theme
- Weekend Retreat curriculum
This series features 10 Questions to help students figure out what’s right, what’s wrong and what God desires.
- A 5-week series including session outlines and teaching guides. See an overview HERE.
- Ten graphic images (Preview these below) with permission to print, email, post, add to your website or app and more.
- A printable “Making Wise Choices” card to give to your students
- Printable fill-in-the-blank sermon notes in both 8.5×11″ and 5×8″ sizes.
- Weekly challenges to enhance the teaching and to help your students in their daily walk with Christ. (If you use this series as a weekend event, use these during the five weeks that follow.)
- Sample schedules for both a Youth Retreat and a Disciple Now Weekend
“When I was 15-years old, my youth minister one Sunday evening passed out a small card with several questions to help guide us in making wise, biblical decisions. He challenged us to put it somewhere where we would see it often and where it would be available to help us in times of indecision. I put this card on the back of my bedroom door. At night I would close my door, kneel down and pray there. Many times, as I asked God for guidance in decision-making, I would review the questions on this card. It stayed there for the next ten years and was a valuable help to me.”
May these questions be as valuable to your students as they seek to live for Christ and do His will.