Get 52 full-length Children’s Bible Lessons for elementary kids that can easily be used in both large and small group settings, in Sunday school, children’s worship, or mid-week sessions–that’s a full year of Bible teaching for your kids!
These lessons are designed to help children experience God’s Word in a colorful, fun, surprising and creative manner; to ignite in them a hunger that leads them to dig in, crawl inside, explore, enjoy and live out God’s truth.
Children only remember 10% of what they hear, 20% of what they see, and 30% of what they hear and see. They are concrete learners, which means they retain 80 to 90% of what they do, touch, smell, taste, and help teach. Therefore, this curriculum is packed with a teaching style that will help them to:
Find it. Taste it. Touch it. Make it. Know it. Grow it. See it. Show it. Live it!
These are full-length Bible lessons, geared for a 1 to 1 1/2 hour session. Some supplies are needed for these lessons. Please review the “Items Needed” list at the beginning of each lesson in advance so that early preparations can be made.
The Children’s Bible Lessons include the following series:
- Way Beyond Belief (Miracles of Jesus) – 5 Lessons
- No Compromise (Dare to be a Daniel) – 5 Lessons
- The Choice to Rejoice (Great for Thanksgiving and Christmas) – 6 Lessons
- Examples – 4 Lessons
- Just Like Jesus (Great for leading up to Easter) – 10 Lessons
- Parables of Jesus – 7 Lessons
- The Early Church – 5 Lessons
- What’s Your Call? – 3 Lessons
- What’s Your Story? – 3 Lessons
- Gideon – 4 Lessons