This trick is great for making any three or four points. As you talk, pour the milk from one cup to another. For example:
- God loves you (John 3:16).
- We all have a sin problem (Romans 3:23).
- God sent Jesus to be the Savior of the World (1 John 4:14).
- You can have eternal life if you are willing to receive Him (John 1:12).
Then at the end, pour the small cup back into the large cup to completely fill it and emphasize that what you’ve been teaching them is the truth and you want them to know the truth so that they won’t get tricked by the lies and ways of the world. Things are not always the way they seem.
There are multiple other ways to use this trick as well. For example:
- Passing along the Good News.
- Sharing with others.
- How when you give to God, He gives back to you.
- How God will always provide.
- Bible stories like Jesus feeding the 5,000, the widow’s oil that didn’t run out, and any other miracle that people might think is “impossible.”